Some people are always with you. Even if you want to be alone.

Some people will always know what you mean. Even if you don’t mean anything.

Some people will always make you laugh. Even if you don’t want to .

And I am proud to have such people in my life. 
My friends.
Particularly my school friends.
Yes, we are not in school anymore.
Even college has ended and the next phase of our lives has started.
Some of us are among the tax payers now. Some will be joining the brigade soon.
Some of us are going for higher studies . Some of us will be finishing college in another year or so.
 life is long and no one knows if we will be friends forever or not.
even though as I write the above line, I know it’s just a rhetoric one .

Because these are the people I celebrated friendship day with on Watsapp.

Because these are the people I think of every time I watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Because these are the people I can share my boring life with.

Because these are the people who wont even read this but still say – ‘loved it, you should be a writer.’
Love you all !
J

Comments

Nikhil said…
Loved it. You should be a writer :P
Sudeshna said…
i know ur talent.......
i already suggested you that ur writing are of national importance.... remember
chetna said…
@sudeshna see : grrrrr
:|
Chetna the only thing I remember from college days that your all time smiling face which represents your friendly attitude I always adore your natural way of presentation appreciate your writing skill love this article .

Popular Posts